Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Bad guy is gonna start having to murder a whole lot of people to keep up the brain supply for his expanding client base.

Seems like a plan with a shelf life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It seems like Liv eats maybe a brain a week, so if he's got 20 clients it's possible he's gotta kill 20 people every single week just to keep them from raging out and starting to kill on their own like the rich lady did. How many people can disappear before the media starts paying major attention to the problem?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

He wrote Blaine's name

Oasx posted:

Since he didn't suffer any head injuries, i think there is a good chance that he could still be "alive"
I think he exploded

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Polaron posted:

Blaine really seemed to be enjoying eating whatever that was while he was getting patched back up. I doubt he really wants to be a zombie again.
He may want to be able to create more zombies to enlarge his client base, or he might want to have a cure that he can sell to his zombie horde for an astronomical price (pun intended).

• Locked thread