Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
1. What is your primary form of transportation - car, motorcycle, bicycle, train, bus, taxi, Uber, Lyft, walking (or other)?
Car
2. How many vehicles do you have?
3. For current vehicle owners - did you buy new, buy used, or do you lease?
Bought used in 2010
4. What brand vehicle do you drive?
2003 Corolla
5. For owners - what was the purchase price of your vehicle, and how long have you owned it?
Close to $5000. Paid cash + trade-in of my old car. Owned it for a little over 5 years now.
6. How much do you spend annually on transportation (cab, bus, train-fare/payments/insurance/fuel)?
Insurance is about $20/month, and gas is normally around $40/month, though the next 3 months or so it'll be like $80/month because I'm in a temporary living situation to save a massive amount on rent, but am further from work.
7. How much do you spend annually on maintenance for your vehicle?
Maybe $200? Bought new winter AND summer tires this year, so that throws things off, but the few years before that there was very little. Just oil changes, inspections, and a few small repairs I did myself.
8. How far is your commute to work?
Before June, it was 10-15 minutes, now it's 30-40. If my plan to purchase a house by fall comes to fruition, then it should be back to 15-ish.
9. If you do not use public transportation - explain why you do not
Very hard to do in my area. There's some buses, but outside of the "main" city area itself (Burlington, VT) the bus amount/schedule is pretty poor.
10. If you use public transportation - explain why you do not use a vehicle
N/A
11. What country do you live in?
USA
12. What is your gross annual income?
~$55K

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jun 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread