Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Initio
Oct 29, 2007
!
1. What is your primary form of transportation - car, motorcycle, bicycle, train, bus, taxi, Uber, Lyft, walking (or other)?
Car for weekend errands and wife's commute
Train for my commute

2. How many vehicles do you have?
1 - shared by wife and I
3. For current vehicle owners - did you buy new, buy used, or do you lease?
Bought used
4. What brand vehicle do you drive?
Chrysler Sebring
5. For owners - what was the purchase price of your vehicle, and how long have you owned it?
12k and 8 years
6. How much do you spend annually on transportation (cab, bus, train-fare/payments/insurance/fuel)?
$0 on car payments - bought with cash
$650 on insurance
$1700 on fuel, $250 on parking, $400 on tolls
$2000 on bus/train passes

7. How much do you spend annually on maintenance for your vehicle?
$1000
8. How far is your commute to work?
20 miles for me. 35 for wife
9. If you do not use public transportation - explain why you do not
No real local public transit in the suburbs - to buy groceries. And no convenient public transit to my wife's work.
10. If you use public transportation - explain why you do not use a vehicle
I picked an apartment within walking distance of the commuter rail to keep from buying a second car and to avoid the rush hour commute that take 60-90 minutes each way.
11. What country do you live in?
USA. Chicago suburbs
12. What is your gross annual income?
Combined $100,000

Initio fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread