Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Pressed
Nov 11, 2009
1. What is your primary form of transportation - car, motorcycle, bicycle, train, bus, taxi, Uber, Lyft, walking (or other)?
car

2. How many vehicles do you have?
four, 2 drivers

3. For current vehicle owners - did you buy new, buy used, or do you lease?
toys are used, actual transportation new

4. What brand vehicle do you drive?
GMC Sierra, Honda Civic, Kawasaki KLR motorcycle, Tomos Nitro Scooter

5. For owners - what was the purchase price of your vehicle, and how long have you owned it?
GMC Sierra, 35k, 2.5 years
Honda Civic, 22k, 4 years
Kawasaki KLR motorcycle, 3k, 1 year
Tomos Nitro Scooter, $800, 2 years

6. How much do you spend annually on transportation (cab, bus, train-fare/payments/insurance/fuel)?
Estimate about 4500$ annually for fuel and maintenance. We use our personal vehicles for quite a bit of travel, as well. Average about 30k miles between for the four wheelers and about 3k miles on the two wheelers annually.

7. How much do you spend annually on maintenance for your vehicle?
Not much... Maybe 1k annually between it all. Have the shop do the four wheelers, I take care of two wheelers...

8. How far is your commute to work?
17 miles one way, zero for my wife

9. If you do not use public transportation - explain why you do not
not convenient at all. As a mining engineer, I literally have to get to the middle of nowhere for work.

10. If you use public transportation - explain why you do not use a vehicle

11. What country do you live in?
USA[B]

12. What is your gross annual income?
[B]130k-ish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread