Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
1. What is your primary form of transportation?
Car

2. How many vehicles do you have?

3. For current vehicle owners - did you buy new, buy used, or do you lease?
Used

4. What brand vehicle do you drive?
2004 Chevy Cavalier

5. For owners - what was the purchase price of your vehicle, and how long have you owned it?
$5500 (paid cash) and I've had it for about 8 years. It currently has ~130k miles on it.

6. How much do you spend annually on transportation (cab, bus, train-fare/payments/insurance/fuel)?
ehhh about $650 I guess. I don't really keep up with this as well as I should, but my insurance is cheap and I don't have to buy a whole lot of gas per month.

7. How much do you spend annually on maintenance for your vehicle?
Maybe around $200 averaged out? Usually less than that but I do have to periodically put tires on it. It has been extremely reliable considering I take really lovely care of it.

8. How far is your commute to work?
~5 miles

9. If you do not use public transportation - explain why you do not
I live in the rural South; public transportation does not exist. My workplace isn't terribly far from my house but it's a 40+ mile round trip to a bigger town in another county if I want to shop at a real store, so I'd have a hard time not having a car here.

11. What country do you live in?
USA

12. What is your gross annual income?
$50k

I've been wanting to upgrade to a nicer car for a while but not bad enough to take on a car payment, so I'll just keep driving this one until I run it into the ground. I do zero maintenance on it myself because I'm really not a DIY person, and barely remember to have the oil changed so I'm pretty shocked at how reliable it's been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread