Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
1. What is your primary form of transportation - car, motorcycle, bicycle, train, bus, taxi, Uber, Lyft, walking (or other)?
Drive
2. How many vehicles do you have?
3. For current vehicle owners - did you buy new, buy used, or do you lease?
Used for both
4. What brand vehicle do you drive?
2010 KIA forte, 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
5. For owners - what was the purchase price of your vehicle, and how long have you owned it?
KIA 11k, 3 years
Hyundai 19k, 8 years
6. How much do you spend annually on transportation (cab, bus, train-fare/payments/insurance/fuel)?
Insurance is $700, $1800 on gas
7. How much do you spend annually on maintenance for your vehicle?
400 maybe? Do my own oil changes and breaks. The Santa fe has been pricier recently
8. How far is your commute to work?
25 miles
9. If you do not use public transportation - explain why you do not
Would take 3 times as long plus kids yo worry about
10. If you use public transportation - explain why you do not use a vehicle
11. What country do you live in
USA
12. What is your gross annual income?
~120k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

drat IT posted:

I will admit to severe and frequent cases of new car envy, especially when I walk through the parking lot where I work. But so far I have resisted.

The best way to deal with this is to realize that 50 percent or more of people can't really afford that nice new car. I just stick to thinking "you poor dumb motherfucker"

• Locked thread