Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baja Mofufu
Feb 7, 2004

1. What is your primary form of transportation - car, motorcycle, bicycle, train, bus, taxi, Uber, Lyft, walking (or other)?
Car
2. How many vehicles do you have?
2 cars for a two-driver household
3. For current vehicle owners - did you buy new, buy used, or do you lease?
One was purchased for me new by my parents when I was in college; the other we bought new, paid cash.
4. What brand vehicle do you drive?
2002 Honda CR-V and 2012 Ford Focus
5. For owners - what was the purchase price of your vehicle, and how long have you owned it?
CR-V: $0 ($22000 for parents), owned 12.5 years. Focus: $21500, owned 2.5 years.
6. How much do you spend annually on transportation (cab, bus, train-fare/payments/insurance/fuel)?
$2400 on fuel, $1450 on car insurance for 2 drivers on both cars.
7. How much do you spend annually on maintenance for your vehicle?
~$1000 on washes, oil changes, occasional repairs.
8. How far is your commute to work?
80 miles round trip for both of us, in opposite directions. :( I telecommute 1-3 days a week though.
9. If you do not use public transportation - explain why you do not
Not an option for my husband so he carpools with 3 other people. I used to take a vanpool but my work schedule is very flexible and it was easier for me to just drive in a few days myself. Plus the people in the van were crazy...
10. If you use public transportation - explain why you do not use a vehicle
N/A
11. What country do you live in?
USA
12. What is your gross annual income?
$175,000

I kind of want a new car at this point, but with a baby coming I guess I should just let her grind Cheerio dust into my old one instead. Also there's nothing wrong with my CR-V, and since I told my husband about zaurg's thread he brings up every once in a while how lucky I am to have the coveted zwife baby mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread