Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
< Farrier checking in. That is all.

Feel free to bounce shoeing/trim questions off me, I don't make expert money but after a decade I've seen enough terrible poo poo to know some things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Cause they smell good and have that perfect texture.

One time while shoeing a horse in a clients driveway with her dog barking at us (for the sweet sweet nector of the gods, aka hoof) I trained the dog to sit, lay down, and shake. Right in front of the owner. In a matter of 20 minutes.

She couldn't believe it.

P.S. Dogs can't really digest it all that well, hence why anything smaller than a shepherd will probably vomit it up right when they get inside a house or car.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Gotta love when you're almost done for the day but that last horse just wants to run around his stall in circles so you get a nice dust shower.

• Locked thread