Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IT'S MARCH HOW HYPE ARE YOU
This poll is closed.
HYPE 14 13.86%
REAL HYPE 37 36.63%
ehn 8 7.92%
Seriously ban anyone who picks #3 42 41.58%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

MourningView posted:

Larry Brown and Steve Alford are two of my least favorite people in all of basketball and I hate that I have to root for one. But also go Larry.

What's wrong with Larry Brown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

MourningView posted:

He's a gigantic dickhead, plays boring basketball, and managed to blame LeBron (who, basketball genius that he is, he mostly kept glued to the bench) for the way he botched a US Olympic team in embarassing fashion.

Is that why they went from Brown to Coach K? Genuinely curious.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

MourningView posted:

This happens every year and as always it is stupid as hell. Towns is the only guy on Kentucky with a shot to be an NBA star and he'd be bad if he were in the league right now. Booker and WCS could be rotation guys and a couple other big guys could be end of the bench guys right now, but the backcourt would be awful aside from Booker. The Harrison Twins are terrible and Tyler Ullis is 4 feet tall.

I forget where I heard it recently, but someone connected to Vegas said that every NBA D League team would be favored over Kentucky

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

MourningView posted:

good close games are cool and good no matter who wins imo

unless it's duke obvi

Would it be funnier if Kentucky lost to a 16 this year because of being undefeated, or for Duke to lose to a 16 because Duke

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

MourningView posted:

Kentucky makes a mockery of the NCAA and makes stodgy old dudes mad so they are dope imo

Calipari owns a lot

• Locked thread