Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

:fag:
I copped out and read the entire manga from chapters 1 - 178 in about 9 hours. Dunno theres just an allure to the stuff (besides the tits).

The last chapter's ending is such a tease since recently the chapters are coming out like every 2 weeks or so.

also hana is too much to handle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

Can someone rehost or provide a mirror of the Funimation dub? the video isn't available where I live.

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

holy poo poo andre's voice lmao.

how the gently caress does that even fit, i always imagined him with a very soft and calming voice

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

Darth Windu posted:

Someone mentioned there were allusions in 178, what were they? I just thought all the cosmic significance stuff was for effect

It was mostly references to the 5cm a second film.

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

Pootybutt posted:

Will never unhear Andre as Guilmon now.
"But Kiyoshimom, the boots tasted so good" guhhhh

when meikos a weeny, andre becomes Megidramon

• Locked thread