Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

OnimaruXLR posted:

This is less Tenchi Muyo or ToLoveRu and more Animal House by way of Cromartie High School

Ok, that's actually kind of sold it to me. I guess I'll check this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Ok this is really funny. The art is really good. It has a lot of titty. A+ would recommend.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

The Chairman is awesome.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Meme Emulator posted:

This 'ga isnt that funny and to be brutally honest: Its not that sexy either. Im baffled as to how it got so popular

This manga is a solid 8 out of 10. How many chapters did you read?

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I'm up to chapter 146. What happened to the boys rocket. :( That's not fair, they were playing with it so earnestly. :(

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

It's hard for me to know who to root for between Kate and Mari. Also it looks like Jo's brains are splattered on the pavement.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Up to chapter 170 is available now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

dogsicle posted:

i'm praying for it to be Norio Wakamoto

It simply must be.

• Locked thread