Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the best Gorillaz album?
Gorillaz (2001)
Demon Days
Plastic Beach
The Fall
View Results

• Locked thread
Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Yagyumi posted:

People! People! Whichever you choose, can we all agree that The Fall - though somewhat ambitious when you look back at how it was put together - probably shouldn't have happened?

I can not agree on that, since it's one of my favourite albums to chill and relax to. I usually put it on in a playlist with The KLF's "Chill Out" and Deep Dish's "George is On".
I didn't care for "Plastic Beach" at all. It had no enjoyable songs, and I kinda regret buying it before listening to any songs. "Gorillaz" and "Demon Days" both have some songs I like ("Clint Eastwood"; "Rock the House"; "19-2000"; "M1-A1"; "Feel Good Inc."; "El Maņana"; "DARE"), but the rest of the songs on those albums, didn't do anything for me. And that's probably why I voted for "The Fall". I enjoy everything about that album. Every song sends shivers down my spine. It's quite enjoyable.

Hedrigall posted:

Dream collaborators for Phase 4?

I'd have to say Little Dragon (again) and Childish Gambino are at the top of my list. Maybe Studio Killers for a double-virtual-band collab.

edit: Josh. loving. Homme.

edit 2: Comedy answer: Mike Skinner (:barf:)

The KLF, Deep Dish, The Flaming Lips, and Daft Punk. Maybe Miley Cyrus too, considering how enjoyable that new album of hers is (though, that might be because of mr. Coyne).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread