Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the best Gorillaz album?
Gorillaz (2001)
Demon Days
Plastic Beach
The Fall
View Results

• Locked thread
thehomemaster
Jul 16, 2014

by Ralp

Hedrigall posted:

Dream collaborators for Phase 4?

I'd have to say Little Dragon (again) and Childish Gambino are at the top of my list. Maybe Studio Killers for a double-virtual-band collab.

edit: Josh. loving. Homme.

edit 2: Comedy answer: Mike Skinner (:barf:)

Where do you live man, I swear we are pretty much the same person (literature and music at least).

Did you go to the Plastic Beach concert in Aus? While the DD live show on DVD is AMAZING, I loved the live show. Went to the after party in Brisbane, and Damon was WASTED, off his tits, and trying to DJ.

DD is definitely the best. Plastic Beach has some tunes, but DD is just fantastic as a whole. I would always listen to it from start to finish.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Dare is 'meh'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehomemaster
Jul 16, 2014

by Ralp
Regarding a new album, apparently it's coming in November? I saw in an interview that they also have to cut back on the grandeur of the previous music videos due to, well, how much they cost and how little music makes these days.

EDIT: OK so Demon Days is best album ... but best song on album?

thehomemaster
Jul 16, 2014

by Ralp
Ah sorry yeah I meant start recording, that's what he said in the interview.

Pretty jelly, I had a friend go to that show and he said it was awesome.

Agree with El Manana

• Locked thread