Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont watch a lot of lucha libre but drat if dr wagner jr without the mask isn't a huge improvement over masked dr wagner jr, sexy grandpa is a gimmick long absent in wrestling im shocked he's not getting more mileage out of it outside of mexico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

coconono posted:

Rey Fenix is now CMLL.

bosj 2019 gonna be fuckin wild

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

imgur hosting is blocked at my work whats the card

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dang those sure are some tags

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

Park challenged Rush to a mask vs. hair match last month and I'm just hearing about it now?????????

When is it going down?

its cmll and its la park theres like a 60-70% chance it doesnt

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that six man looks like my jam

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

penta coming had to be inevitable, right?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh gently caress who let the briscoes in mexico

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

*airhorns excessively*

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im kinda surprised they didn't just announce park and rush vs taven and cavernario, losers have a hair/mask match then and there so they could have two anniversary show sellouts (this year and next year when they do rush/park). AAA booking clearly trying to gently caress with a hot program by the competitor.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have been out of the loop on cmll since the destruction of ultimo guerrero's car, i think im gonna start trying to catch their friday shows again, can someone who has been watching give a run down on who is still here, who to watch for, whats generally been going on etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh my god what have i been missing