Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

LvK posted:

I'd like to see some of these more "traditional" indies. Do you mean more of the dramatic matwork, or more just "an immobile fat guy gets cheered to put someone in an armbar"

From what I've seen on Lucha Tube in wooo, the latter

Speaking of, I know a lot of people here watch wooo from time to time but if you don't:

See this?

Every Wednesday, they have a 4 hour block of that week's CMLL and AAA, plus a bunch of those aforementioned Lucha indie

So if you want like a "weekly watch", 4-8 ET on Wednesday at taima.tv/r/wooo plus it goes right into the live airing of Lucha Underground!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i watched lucha tube today and Sin Limite is pretty loving cool as a show, I don't understand a lot but I loving love Psycho Clown

And as always make sure you watch Lucha Underground because it's the best weekly show with the best non-wrestling personality

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

AAA this week was a best of from Rey de Reyes and man, that old guy match was better than I remember

they showed:

fenix/el hijo del fantasmo (king cuerno)
old guy match

and now theyre doing the 4 way with psycho clown and then the rey mysterio/dead dude 4 way

this card was good and remember, lucha tube leads directly into lucha underground and then nxt on wooo! (LU and onward also at taima.tv/r/woooalt which also doesnt have image macros)