Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
If you want to watch more of Lucha indies without having to watch hours worth of crap I'd suggest channels like +LuchaTV and tvluchadelpasado as they upload highlights from shows and matches on a weekly basis and have pretty good production

edit: Estrellas del Ring is also a good channel

The D in Detroit fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Mar 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Where is my Dragon Lee Vs Kamaitachi mask match in decent quality

I need it

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Ah, CM Punk. I remember the great series of matches he had with Atlantis in the 90s

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
I've been watching some Sangra Chicana matches and I'm pretty sure one of his signature moves is a double pin, which is probably the best "gently caress you" move ever.

Edit: Also, could someone explain what is going on with La Sombra. Every time I see him he seems to get progressively more insane and I'm not even sure if he's a rudo or not.

The D in Detroit fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Apr 2, 2015

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Spermgod posted:

Dragon Lee ended Virus's 4 year Lightweight title reign, match is airing on 'a station nobody gets' apparently.

Cool, hopefully we'll get a defense against Kamaitachi and then a hair match so he can get all that hair shaved off

I also hope Dragon Lee gets booked in the states at some point, dude is just nuts and seems like he would mesh well with most of the American indy guys

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Spermgod posted:

Oh hey this quite good Ingobernables match just happened. Big Arena Mexico crowd too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlYWRyBdSgk

Super fun match, super hot crowd, and Volador in his super dumb cosplay gear. People should def watch.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

coconono posted:

CMLL is really bad tho? Like outside of a few guys, their roster is either crippled or drunk.

actually I'll have you know AAA is really bad and most of their roster is filled with crippled drunks.

I say this having never watched more than five minutes of AAA

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
yo I know I'm late but I'm super annoyed what the gently caress why did Sombra lose his mask

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
I mean I'm sure Sombra will do just fine but I'm with Dave in the sense that with the mask he's like an El Santo with the suit where he looks like a total badass. Like I said I'm sure Sombra will still be able to carry himself as a superstar, it's just a bummer since it's obviously only for something in the short-term.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

coconono posted:

Sombra without the mask is still charismatic and enjoyable. He can still draw for the promotion.

Yea, but now you'll never have another match with his mask on the line.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
you could probably find a crappy fan cam version on youtube if you really wanted to

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

so Boogeyman = Pro Wrestling and Buff = Lucha?

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
super edit: this situation is wtf

The D in Detroit fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jul 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

hahah AAA and GFW deserve each other so much

show THE FORCE some respect smh