Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I love this jacked up old bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
jesus christ Texano, you didn't have to blade your whole dumb face

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
ahahah talk about a poo poo finish

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Mesias working multiple characters on the same show

we haven't seen such a thing since Demon Kane and Corporate Kane

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
hello, fans in the arena

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
oh good Tirantes is the ref

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Mob posted:

I've gotten retweeted by both Cuerno and Taya within 4 minutes of their match ending and no stream hiccups so this show gets five stars from me

I've been getting quietly drunk and nothing has been really bad aside from the poo poo finishes so I'm having a good time

also I want a clown mask where I can rip the face skin off to reveal a more horrifying clown mask underneath

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
hahah fans just pelting Pagano with trash

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

fisting by many posted:

If you paid for a front row seat at Triplemania would you rather

a) Get kicked in the face by Aerostar
b) Have your chair stolen by Pagano

Can I get both or is that the VIP package

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Mob posted:

Striker and Hugo have been EXTREMELY TOLERABLE this show, folks. Really enjoying myself. Also I bought two new glass pipes at the flea market this weekend, hit me up on Twitter DM if you want pics

as a bonus we got to hear Vampiro berate a small child as well

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I love the occasional crowd shot of crying, horrified children

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
TIRANTES YOU SON OF A BITCH

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
ahahah

BIEN BIEN BIEN

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
although of course we knew they weren't going to unmask the clown

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Hace posted:

He rolled back onto the fire

they taught him stop, drop, and roll as a child but were not specific enough

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Mob posted:

That main event was nowhere near minus five stars

I enjoyed it in a garbage match kind of way

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Clown versus Wagner mask v mask is kind of crazy

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/770088615162552320

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I need a gif of Psycho Clown ripping his own face off

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Well I guess AAA might feel a little bad about calling him a huge piece of poo poo and all

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
AAA released another statement saying "yo, sorry you got stabbed (and that we called you a no-showing shitheel disappointment and all)": http://www.luchalibreaaa.com/actualidad/comunicado-oficial-aaa-worldwide-03102016/

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

oatgan posted:

rey fenix says LU is his favorite thing to do in wrestling but if AAA tries to play hardball and keep him out:

https://twitter.com/therealfredo/status/792100142836965377

Man, AAA is just getting worse by the day. Hopefully LU has been distancing itself enough to be able to keep him. Sexy Star got on the outs with AAA and still worked LU, Jack Evans got fired by AAA a couple weeks ago but still worked last weekend's live event, and Fenix was mentioned as one of the talents for the live events in one of the promotional spots, so we'll see if he works San Diego or whatever. That may only just mean that things haven't come to a head yet, but LU losing Fenix would be bad enough, and if that branched out into losing Pentagon it'd be a loving disaster.

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

Has Pentagon hinted at leaving AAA as well? I know it would be tougher for him to leave since AAA holds copyright over the Pentagon character. I also feel really bad for Hijo de Fantasma because he's been trying to get away from AAA since Konnan was ousted (maybe earlier).

I mean, he could always just go be Hexagon or Dodecahedron or whatever, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

KatWithHands posted:

Would Fenix be working San Diego anyway with his shoulder? I thought he was still out for a couple of weeks, so it might not even be a case of AAA freezing him out. He might still show up for the meet and greet though, that would be a good indicator.

Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot he was busted up right now. I don't know if they'd bother to bring him in just to meet and greet, they'll probably just use someone else.