Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

REMINDER:
tonight 8pmEST Cara Lucha VS DTU

http://psp-tv.com/r/coconono

card:
Lightning Tag Team Match
Erwin & Irving vs. Masizito & Porrito

Singles Match
Lokillo vs. Wasson

Tag Team Match
La Resistencia (Kilvan & Yoruba) vs. Los Nerds (Jimmy & Kevin)

Seven Way Match
Adrenalina Fly vs. Dragon Celta vs. Drastik Boy vs. Guerrero Mixtico Jr. vs. Johnny Idol vs. Latigo vs. Tony

Lighttubes Six Man Tag Team Match
Fly Warrior & Los Kriminal Boys (Fly Star & Toxin Boy) vs. Los Mazisos (Ciclope, Crazy King & Miedo Xtremo)

Best Two Out Of Three Falls Six Man Tag Team Match
Jinzo, Lancelot & Rocky Lobo vs. Los Magnificos Sky Stars (Magnifico II, Rayo Star & Sky Man)

Six Man Tag Team Match
Crazy Boy, Flamita & Super Crazy vs. Danger , Joe Lider & Toro Negro Jr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

can't wait for DST to kick in mexico so I can see the main events.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd pay just to see how a Boogeyman vs Bagwell main event goes down.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

EugeneJ posted:

This is at ECW Arena tomorrow - are any of these guys good?

if its the actual dudes, theres a lot of CMLL midcarders there. Should be a fun live show.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh because it pays money

lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

El Estrago Bonito posted:

A gang of hobos clad in piles of Cena gear that's just a few years out of date would be amazing

Yeah, they fake his death and it turns he out he was doing village building in africa and all the kids were wearing Cena gear. You could make a movie out of this poo poo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

plus that women's title match should be nutty.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sweet, another free iPPV from AAA.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if Fenix was under McMahon's employ, he'd get the Drew Mac treatment.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Spermgod posted:

strongman lmao

Strongman is a cool and good person. I miss him breaking ballball bats on the NJPW preshow.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

fair warning the feed on the LEV will cut out if the event runs over the time slot.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

knowing CMLL's luck the show will be delayed for two hours because of a car accident , power outages, permit issues, religious apocalypse or whatever so I'm just warning you all.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

exploding mummy posted:

Permit issues for Arena Mexico?

its mexico, man.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Thauros posted:

don't buy the ps4 feed people, it seems to be last week's show.

oh poo poo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

EugeneJ posted:

Teddy Hart making a case for Comeback of the Year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ama7kkshouo

proper trash talk

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AAA's Jacks main money for a while. That means shits real bad.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Anyone who this is in the middle at the WWE tryout (unmasked)?

Flo Cesar?

Its not Lluvia and that's a drat shame.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Is Konnan completely out of power in AAA now? I'd assume so considering this turn of events. What's the name of that new promotion using Parka?

afaik Konnan's completely done with AAA.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

could be cost cutting because Konnan's made it sound like the financials are sketchy at best.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm starting to understand how we arrived at Mystical Carl's Jr. or whatever the original Mistico calls himself now.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hell yeah, Lluvia!!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mob posted:

Since I started watching CMLL I have noticed that all three weekly shows are 6 trios matches almost every time and I had no idea who any titleholders were at all in the whole fed. Turns out the CMLL champion is Maximo Sexy who has held the title for 673 days.

CMLL's booking process involves everyone showing up and putting their names in a hat.

BOOK LLUVIA MORE DAMMIT

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

more proof there is no dignified way to wear a clown nose

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

maybe Caristico isn't a giant rear end dummy after all? Considering what we know about how ADR conducts himself these days.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

exploded mummy posted:

Stuka got stretchered out in the Arena Mexico show after a Rush driver

https://twitter.com/Toffile/status/832804344424656896

dang looks like I zoned out of the show at the best time.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

whoever is booking CMLL has a great sense of humor

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

Now that WWE is a part of a fascist administration the other companies are trying their hardest to catch up.

Except CMLL as they are all that is pure and good.

I've never heard Konnan say anything really bad about CMLL other than they're boring to him.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I am so happy that CMLL's women are both terrible and willing to try things they cannot even begin to do.

she normally hits that plancha to the outside. Spec-loving-tacular faceplant tho. 10/10 still looping.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

welcome back Konnan, I guess?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bigass Moth posted:

Why is Juventud masked again?

WCW didn't count.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

somehow, leaving a bunch of glass and metal nearby for lucha fans to throw seems like a terrible idea.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Boco_T posted:

Very good 10-minute técnico contra técnico sprint:

Dinamic Black vs. Aramis
IWRG - 7/9/17 - Arena Naucalpan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0kxfIrKgnQ

All the flips and dives you want, a cool finish. Dinamic Black's only 25.

hey these guys are loving insane. ouch.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its been forever since I paid attention to AAA seriously, what's all this about?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

exploded mummy posted:

Sexy Star was half of the mixed tag champs around a year and a half ago.

She refused to drop the title, and she ended up retiring and starting a boxing career.

Taya (Johnny Mundo's fiancee) was the Reina de Reinas champion until about a month. She won the title in April in a street fight by use of a rear naked choke in a street fight.

A couple of weeks ago, Taya was stripped of the title after being in a car accident, with the reason given by Vampiro that the title change was null because it was illegal. It's not really clear what the actual reason is because she didn't really miss dayes, and was honestly not hurt for so long...

It was again, won by use of a choke. In a street fight. Where there are no disqualifications.

Vampiro later revised this to be that it was due to the fact that there had been no pinfall or submission.

This was true. The match had been stopped BECAUSE HER OPPONENT WAS UNCONCIOUS.

By the way this was in a street fight and honestly no one is stupid enough to use the passing doesn't change title stip other than apparently AAA

So basically the title stripping was bullshit, but the screw job wasn't yet complete.

They actually got possession of the physical title from Taya by lying to Johnny Mundo and asking if they could use it in some promo shots. Johnny brought it in the day he was supposed to do some promo shots for himself. He gave it to them, and they said they'd need it for another day or two to finish it, so he left the belt with AAA.

On the TV tapings last night, they had a 6 way to determine a new champion. The winner of this match was the newly returning Sexy Star, who still has managed to never get pinned in a singles match to lose a title.

Oh and then after the match ended a guy came out, laud waste to anyone and killed their heat so he could build up a match with Vampiro.

that's so hosed up it sounds like a work. Is that the same Sexy Star? She looks different.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

exploded mummy posted:

Join the thread next month for when AAA runs Triplemania against Mayweather/McGregor

finally the answer to which dumb fake sport Mexico prefers.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AAA once had Konnan smoking a recently deceased Antonio Pena's ashes so sleazy promoting tactics are nothing new to them.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

If he has any sense about him he'll keep saying he's going to show up until he no shows.

Can you still cancel plane tickets and pocket the cash or have Airlines done away with this?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

No Luck Needed posted:

I watch Arena Mexico friday show and got hyped for Juice Robinson and Matt Taven being down in Mexico City to final solve who is the most paul shore wrestler

Juice and his dad got wasted to the point of crying watching videos of each other. Juice is the best.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Boco_T posted:

They just have Park put a mask on wherever he's sitting and cut a promo, it's the best
https://twitter.com/laparktapia/status/897324966693044224

I don't think he ever takes it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Octagon gonna bring his shooter ringside?