Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

I mean I'm sure Sombra will do just fine but I'm with Dave in the sense that with the mask he's like an El Santo with the suit where he looks like a total badass. Like I said I'm sure Sombra will still be able to carry himself as a superstar, it's just a bummer since it's obviously only for something in the short-term.

Yeah Dave said the same thing. He looked fantastic and bad rear end with the mask and even without it, he still has a good look...It's just not the same. I thought the show overall was great. That said, I've never been a fan of mortgaging the future for a short term game like that so it just came off as poor to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Thauros posted:

This is tonight! 6 bucks at http://cmll.cleeng.com/.

Yeah I'm in for this. The top two matches on the card sound fun as hell and it's a cheap way to stay home and relax.

e: Broadcast not active. What?
E: Oh whoops. CET not CST. I'm an idiot. Carry on!

Akileese fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 31, 2015

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Sombra said he hasn't signed any contract with WWE. The key to me is he didn't outright dismiss the rumors. I see that as saying "I haven't signed anything but I am negotiating."

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Triplemania was a pretty fun show. The good outweighed the bad. Pagano vs Psycho Clown wasn't a good match necessarily, but it told a good story so I felt it balanced out. The 4 way tag title match was an awesome spot fest. The commentary was absolutely loving abysmal. All in all, light years better than last years triplemania, which was one of the worst shows I'd seen since the WCW stuff in 2000/2001.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Not trying to downplay but that seems kinda weak for a triplemania show no? This will be Dr. Wagner Jr's 4th Lucha de Apuesta in like two years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

El Rey has basically been gone from a bunch of services for a while now over disputes in cost but this still sucks. It was the go to "just leave it on because you're either getting monster movies or kung fu movies" channel.

I really hope something pops up to take its place but I doubt it.