Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I want to re-request Warzone 2100, an RTS for both the PS1 and PC, it's a pretty cool game which allows you to create your own units through different parts you gain through either researching them after you either find them or steal them from your enemies, something that hasn't really been done too much in my opinion!

Also it has a really cool feel to it since it's a post-apocalyptic game and everything's gone to poo poo so it's your job to try to unfuck the world by being cool dudes who aren't crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for a Megathread or seperate threads of all the King's Field and Shadow Tower games for the PS1 and the PS2.

They're the precursors of the Demon's/Dark Souls series of games and it shows in style and presentation!

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Bert of the Forest posted:

Seconded. Though is this where we request general threads too? Also- I just started playing Shadow Tower: Abyss and yes I absolutely need a place to gush about it.

I dunno, I just wanted to put it on the list so someone can go ":monocle: oh boy there is a game i want to LP on the list, jolly good!"

Also I agree, ST:A is pretty loving awesome. :black101:

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Now that we've gotten Dragon's Dogma for PC I'd like to put up a request for a new LP on it, the last one wasn't the best in video quality.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'm going to re-request Warzone 2100 for the third time now, it's been a while!

Hoping someone will pick it up, it's a pretty cool game.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for Ring of Red for the PS2.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Oooh, remembered that they put The Way of the Samurai 3+4 on Steam so maybe someone could do some of those?

Note that I'd wouldn't say no to a Megathread if someone/a few people does own all four of the games and feel like showing them off/goofing around as a crazed samurai. :v:

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for Imperium Galactica 1+2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for an RTS from '97 , W.A.R. Inc.

• Locked thread