Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
FF13 is 99% done, and we're working on 13-2: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3621459

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Wild Knight posted:

I actually kinda want to do this one as a sort of training wheels LP for myself (because it's not like it's a super-hard RPG, it's just super wordy and there are those text capture programs now) but I actually liked Golden Sun, even Dark Dawn, so SA is probably not the best audience for anything that might come out of that. :v:

Liked or Like? Because I imagine that could change very very quickly if you replayed it, especially for an LP.

For what it's worth, I'll toss in a request for Dark Dawn as well because I want to see the shitheap that Camelot came up with after 1/2.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

nine-gear crow posted:

This might be a bit of an odd duck request, but I'd officially like to rescind my request for a White Knight Chronicles: Origins LP.

That game is hot garbage and un-LP-able in my opinion and no one should ever be subjected to it, not even for schadenfreude purposes. :colbert:

The only reason he knows this is because he was going to LP it himself but couldn't even bring himself to properly hate it by the end, by the way.

Hi, Crow and I have nothing but bad ideas. :)

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I will re-request Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. The PSP version would be fine too, but the HD port is probably going to be both easier on the eyes and easier to get a hold of. I'd do it myself since it is a part of the Fabulous Exploding Crystals mythology, but that game and I just don't get along at all. Ideally video, but I'm not picky.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I mean to be fair, the FF8 LP he did was actually really good and I'm kind of sad it got lost in the AH purge but yeah, for the most part good riddance.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is done. Still have to do the DLC, but I have about half of that recorded already.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

AielloA posted:

Kinda disappointed there isn't a SSLP of Fire Emblem: Awakening, one of those would be nice to have.

As with all 3DS games, the main impediment is the $300 or so console mod required to record off of it. I think you can count the number of people who have done it on the subforum with a single hand.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Whoever requested Tropical Freeze, I have the thread up.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I've accepted that if anyone is going to do Final Fantasy Type-0 it's probably going to have to be me anyway, so I'll let it go this time. Would love to be pleasantly surprised though.

Artix fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Feb 29, 2016

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

StrangeAeon posted:

Little surprised, I'd have thought there'd be an LP of Kentucky Route Zero by now. Tossing in a request for it.

I'd love to, but the fact is that the game is flat out unfinished. It took almost two years to get episodes 1-3 out, and episode 4 took a couple years in and of itself. Who the hell even knows if we'll ever get episode 5?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

(If that wasn't clear, I was working on the start of one a few months back as part of a collaborative effort with Chaos Argate, but a bunch of poo poo has come up since and I'm not doing anything with it until LR is done at the very earliest)

Artix fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Sep 9, 2016

• Locked thread