Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Y'know, it was removed when this new thread was made, but after Quovak showed off how bad the first two Golden Sun games were, I still want to see an LP of the junkheap that's Golden Sun 3: Dark Dawn.

... I'm not selling this well, am I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I'll expect any Golden Sun LP, even if the LP'er likes it, will get a lot of comments by viewers/readers about what parts are stupid. I know I have some things to say about Dark Dawn.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

There have been Ace Attorney screenshot LPs here. As far as I know, all of them burned out before the end.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

You just need a bit of patience. The Halo thread is on a bit of a hiatus after Halo 1, I think they'll be coming back to it to start with Halo 2 quite soon.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

I found a list of crowdfunded video games the other day (boy there is a lot of them) and thought about requesting some of them. But rather than requesting like 50 games, I just chose a few of the ones that caught my attention. In no particular order are: FTL Faster Than Light, Akaneiro Demon Hunters, Neocolonialism, Detective Grimoire, Consortium, Secrets of Rętikon, Unrest, Pier Solar, J.U.L.I.A., Pulse.

There's been an LP of Faster Than Light, but for some reason it wasn't added to the LPArchive or the master list.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3623039

• Locked thread