Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

NGC is stuck deep in the killzone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Somebody do Extermination, please. It's a PS2 launch title survival horror lightly touched by SWERY.

But don't to the dull NTSC version

Listen to the friendly chat carefully

Do the awesome PAL one

Listen again... and again...

And my personal intro favourite, the ice cliff line. Then skip to about 8:10 for two the jumping tutorial lines.

Basically, in the PAL release everyone sounds heavily drunk and/or severely hung over while pretending to be American. :allears:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

The one good thing about Angel of Darkness was that they released a free timed trial version of it, which turned into the full release if you simply applied an official patch.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Blind Sally posted:

It was a prequel. There's no third game proper. Yet.
There was never a game proper.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Blind Sally posted:

Assassin's Creed III is more like a less fun Red Dead Redemption than an Assassin's Creed game.
But we already have a game for that and it's called Gun.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

We'd sooner see completed Lethal Skies LPs.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

It's gestures + spell crafting. The first thing you learn are two runes that let you "make" and "fire" so you can light torches around you, or ignite a fire pit to bake some rat ribs, fish or even mix some dough and make a cake with cave berries. Yum.

You can also draw U W to throw the game into Ultima Underworld mode where all textures become solid colours. Which is odd because Underworld had perfectly serviceable pixely textures.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

HomestarCanter posted:

I would enjoy seeing a Let's Play of The Stanley Parable and its demo, either blind, blind co-commentator, or informative. There are several ways one could present that game, really.
You'd only need a commentator for the baby game really.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Pierzak posted:

It's on the master list :ssh:
But no longer in the archive :ssh:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Orv posted:

Dungeon Lords just appeared on Steam for some loving reason, somebody get on that heap of trash.
The original release version, please.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Accordion Man posted:

Also I'll give Blackstone Chronicles and Callahan's one last request, because I was the one who did it in the first place and if no one else wants them I'll let them die next cleanup.
Turns out my current system can both run and record Blackstone Chronicles.:pervert: Haven't played it in a decade, though, so some revision is in order.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Accordion Man posted:

Also I'll give Blackstone Chronicles and Callahan's one last request, because I was the one who did it in the first place and if no one else wants them I'll let them die next cleanup.
Actually, gently caress it. Let's get Blackstone rolling while it works.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778196

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

The irony. It earns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

RBA Starblade posted:

Did anyone ever LP The Prisoner game from the 80s? From what I was reading about it it sounds like a fun one to do.
Looks intriguing, indeed. Could be difficult to LP interactively because it tires to trick the player personally.

• Locked thread