Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
There are a few games that I'd like to add to the list. First is Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands on whatever system is convenient (I heard there are differences between the Wii version and the other consoles/PC, and while it'd be nice to see the differences I'll leave it up to the LPer); I checked the master list and the videos for a previous LP are all gone. Second is DemiKids (version doesn't matter) on the GBA; the previous LP is also gone. The rest is the Star Ocean series; the first two games can be played on the PSP, the third is on PS2, and the fourth can be on either XBox 360 or PS3.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Manhunt LP has finished.

Mraagvpeine fucked around with this message at 05:10 on May 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to request the Tales games that haven't been LP'd yet. They include, but are not limited to: Tales of Destiny (PSX), Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2) (if it's possible), Tales of Legendia (PS2), Tales of Hearts (Vita), and Tales of the Tempest (DS) (again if possible).

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Dragonatrix posted:

The problem is finding someone who hates fun enough to play it (more than once).

If the Lunar: Dragon Song and White Knight Chronicles LPs are any indication, I don't think that's a problem (and I suppose getting the title in people's minds will help speed things along).

Mraagvpeine fucked around with this message at 06:39 on May 30, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I've found another series of games to request: the Tomb Raider series. This includes, but is not limited to: Tomb Raider III (PC/PSN), Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PC/PSN), Tomb Raider Chronicles (PC/PSN), Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PC/PS2), and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PC/PS4/XBone).

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Any reason for those specific ones, or are they just the ones that haven't been done yet?

Just in case requesting a series is too vague I'm pointing out the specific games that don't have LPs (as well as the platform), and in case I might have missed some and not realized it someone can point that out.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Blind Sally posted:

UNFULFILLED REQUESTS:
[*]Maniac Mansion - PC - 04/15

I found that Bobbin Threadbare covered that game during his Day of the Tentacle LP. You can see it here.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I found another series to request: the Assassin's Creed series. The games that don't have LPs are, but are not limited to: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Assassin's Creed Rogue, and Assassin's Creed Unity

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

VolticSurge posted:

I think there is a completed LP of 3 somewhere.

I didn't see anything on the Master List. Do you have a link to it?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I think someone forgot to mention that the Saga Frontier 2 LP finished. And I have a few new requests: Ehrgeiz, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, and the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Huh, I was looking at the list and I saw Fez 2 there. I wonder how that got there.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Could you do subtitles on the videos?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Wait, who was banned?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Jsor posted:

Oh drat, my WC3 thread got archived. :(

I was having a lot of trouble making assets for the most recent episode, because I had to make like 30 popins of different sizes using the in-game assets, which is a PITA. When I get it done is it standard practice to just open a new thread?

Pretty much. Have links to all the old updates and you're good.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Firstly, Armored Core V was already LPed and finished. Secondly, I would like to re-request LPs of Gabriel Knight 3 and the original Persona game.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'm interested in the King's Field games. It'd be like seeing the roots of the Demon's/Dark Souls games.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

It was pretty disappointing, even to people who actually enjoyed the first two. :(

I would be really interested in seeing D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, as both of SWERY's other most notable works have LPs and it's supposed to be the same kind of weird amped up to 11.

I'll just leave this here.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I remember someone doing a LP of Outlast that was reasonably quiet.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

The way ThatPazuzu did his Yesterday LP (the game is played by someone who has never played the game while someone who has is guiding them if they get stuck) makes me want to see someone do the Ace Attorney games like that. Only problem is that I don't know if people want to watch a VLP of those games.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I noticed that the requests section needs to be updated with requests that are being fulfilled. Here are the ones I found:

Realms Of The Haunting
Suikoden Tierkreis
Tales Of Destiny
Tales Of Hearts
Until Dawn

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Why did HelloWinter stop their AA LP?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I think I remember seeing somewhere that HelloWinter was helping someone else with their LP and stopped the AA LP to focus on helping. I'd check, but the archives are down.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

• Assassin's Creed III - 06/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - 06/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 06/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity - 06/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Liberation - 06/15
  • Demikids - GBA - 05/15
  • Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands - VLP - 05/15
  • Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands - Wii:VLP - 05/15
  • Resonance Of Fate - PS3/360 - 06/15
  • Star Ocean 1 - 05/15
  • Star Ocean 4 - 360/PS3 - 05/15
  • Tales Of Destiny 2 - PS2 - 05/15
  • Tales Of Legendia - PS2 - 05/15
  • Tales Of The Tempest - DS - 05/15
  • The Stanley Parable - 06/15
  • Tomb Raider III - PC/PSN:VLP - 05/15
  • Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - PC/PSN - 05/15
  • Tomb Raider Chronicles - PC/PSN:VLP - 05/15
  • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness - PC/PS2:VLP - 05/15
  • Tomb Raider: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - PC/PS4/XBone - 05/15
  • Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darknes - 06/15

Mostly ones I've requested before as well as some others I'd like to see too. Also, :effort:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Maybe you could have some guests to talk with.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

LPs for Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Prince of Persia (2008), and Realms of the Haunting have been finished.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

pichupal posted:

The one I actually want is an Inazuma Eleven thread after the first two games were done but... region locking.

Was that the one where kids had to save the world by winning a soccer (or football if you're outside the U.S.) match against aliens?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I saw that Shadow Tower was on the list. AllisonByProxy is doing both that game and the sequel in this thread.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

OH LOOK, SOMA IS ON THE REQUEST LIST AND THERE'S AN LP OF IT GOING ON!

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

A few things to go through. First off, someone is LPing Final Fantasy Type-0. Secondly, the LPs for Skies of Arcadia and the Sam and Max games have finished. Third, I'd like to request a LP for Fran Bow.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I was looking at the request list and noticed that Gods Will Be Watching is there. There is an LP of it going on here, though it will probably be finished by the time the list is going to be updated again.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Mraagvpeine posted:

I was looking at the request list and noticed that Gods Will Be Watching is there. There is an LP of it going on here, though it will probably be finished by the time the list is going to be updated again.

And I was right, the LP did finish before the list updated.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Two things: 1) the SOMA LP is finished, and 2) the Ghost Trick LP is dead. At least I assume so since all the videos are gone.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Looks like someone is doing Star Ocean 4. May God have mercy.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to request Red Faction: Armageddon because there are LPs for the other games of the series and this is the only one left.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I found a list of crowdfunded video games the other day (boy there is a lot of them) and thought about requesting some of them. But rather than requesting like 50 games, I just chose a few of the ones that caught my attention. In no particular order are: FTL Faster Than Light, Akaneiro Demon Hunters, Neocolonialism, Detective Grimoire, Consortium, Secrets of Rętikon, Unrest, Pier Solar, J.U.L.I.A., Pulse.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Carbon dioxide posted:

There's been an LP of Faster Than Light, but for some reason it wasn't added to the LPArchive or the master list.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3623039

Thanks a bunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to request Wild Arms 2, 4, and XF as there are no complete LPs for any of them. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure what happened to the guy who was doing the last XF LP. He just vanished.

• Locked thread