Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I don't know if it would run afoul of the ban on Pokemon LPs, but I'd be interested in an LP of Pokemon Conquest, especially with an informative focus on the relevant Japanese history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

There's this weird Yu-Gi-Oh adaption for PS2 called Duelist of the Roses set in Alt-History war-of-the-roses-era England with characters from the anime in place of historical figures and turn-based strategy gameplay. My memory of it is fuzzy and very rose-tinted, but there's a good chance the plot is mock-able enough or the gameplay is deep enough that an LP would work.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I wasn't the original requester but I'd still be interested in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

It was pretty disappointing, even to people who actually enjoyed the first two. :(

Will it be disappointing if I'm hoping it's bad for an LP full of schadenfreude? :unsmigghh:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

There was one (I'm on phone so I can't link) but Tae didn't have it archived because it cut out halfway through the DLC.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

VLP or SSLP?

If I'm not missing another LP he's done it was an SSLP.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I have a sinking feeling that I keep requesting obscure poo poo nobody else wants, but now that there's a remake on Steam I'd love to see an LP of nostalgic edutainment classic The Logical Adventure of Zoombinis, or just Zoombinis on Steam.

E: Also, I just noticed Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime on the list, which has a recently-archived LP here.

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Nov 29, 2015

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I mean, I'd still like to see Pokemon Conquest and Yu-gi-oh, but I'm the one who requested them in the first place and there's a good chance I'm the only one, so I won't re-request them unless someone else wants to see them.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Lizard Wizard posted:

A voice recognition games megathread could be fun.

Of all posters to suggest this, the only other game I can think of (though I'm not bashing, I'm sure there are more) is Skyrim for 360. :v:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Well the joke was that he's currently doing a Skyrim LP (albeit, of course, on PC). To contribute, though, Singstar? :v:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

If it's OK (and if not, that's fine), I'd like to rerequest historically informative Pokemon Conquest now that there's no moratorium to make it a less appealing option. :)

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'd like to see Bravely Default. (Also FF Type-0 but I guess that's covered)

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Yeah I was gonna say I think baldurk does actually accept archive requests on the behalf of others but that particular poster had his non-joint LPs taken down.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

So, I don't know whether I want an LP of SUPERHOT or not. On one hand, the plot is by far best experienced firsthand and commentary could be a bit of an issue. On the other hand, the game is rather pricey for it's length and the game provides a good chance for a display of skill. If someone else seconds the idea, consider it requested.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

There's an LP of SUPERHOT now.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

SUPERHOT is, as far as I know, finished as of the latest update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I think it might already be in the works, because I remember seeing someone asking after a script dump, but it's been a while with no sign so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Screenshot, naturally, as a JRPG.

• Locked thread