Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Don't really see what being blithe and racist accomplishes here...

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Don't really see what being blithe and racist accomplishes here...

It gets more clicks increasing the likelihood of people posting content. This is basic posting science, not to mention sir aids ftw. Why are you turning into a careAIDS poster in video game epic meme forum in 2015

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
(Serious) Why is the Souls fanbase composed entirely of annoying retards?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

emoji posted:

It gets more clicks increasing the likelihood of people posting content. This is basic posting science, not to mention sir aids ftw. Why are you turning into a careAIDS poster in video game epic meme forum in 2015

*checks post history* Ahh, PHIZ, carry on.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Sir AIDS posted:

4chan

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
drools...dhuuhhh uhh...dur...rrduhhh...hiurrr...HURRRR!!!! HURR!!!!!! DURR!!!!! HURRR!!!! DURRRR!!!! I'M RETARDED!!! HURRRR I' M DUMB!!!! DURRR!!! I'M RETARDED!!!! HURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

LOok at how awesome this looks

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

drools...dhuuhhh uhh...dur...rrduhhh...hiurrr...HURRRR!!!! HURR!!!!!! DURR!!!!! HURRR!!!! DURRRR!!!! I'M RETARDED!!! HURRRR I' M DUMB!!!! DURRR!!! I'M RETARDED!!!! HURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Lmao.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
God, just get a room already, you two.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

Yeah, it looks freakin rad

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Gaspar Lewis posted:

God, just get a room already, you two.

You're mad that your stupid rear end game is getting destroyed by logic

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

zen death robot posted:

Why is Gaspar Lewis mad at Sir AIDS?

Gaspar Lewis sucks rear end!!

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

zen death robot posted:

Something about racism and disliking the Souls series.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
"God, just get a room already, you two." -35 year old man who is mad about his precious video game getting flamed by Gamings Bad Boys

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

I'm not; it's... more kinda sad than anything, really. :(

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Gaspar Lewis posted:

I'm not; it's... more kinda sad than anything, really. :(

O_o

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
In football, trick plays are sometimes referred to as Jap plays. It's pretty hosed up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You're completely owned mate. You're gonna have to close the thread

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Get out of here, Gaspar Lewis.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Watch out, guys. If we talk any more poo poo about Nippon's greatest game series, Gaspar Lewis is gonna own us all with his replica katana he bought at the flea market for $5.99.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Wanna play some Doge Souls.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

He's having schizophrenic breakdown.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Everyone in here seems like their "jimmies" are way more "rustled" than mine.

(Is that how you say it?)

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Gaspar seems to be a n00b.

And there's nothing a n00b fails to understand as much as logic. Except maybe realizing to :google: the answers to their idiotic questions.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
sex

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Skylark posted:

Gaspar seems to be a n00b.

And there's nothing a n00b fails to understand as much as logic. Except maybe realizing to :google: the answers to their idiotic questions.

Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Skyrim with guns? No thanks. I'll stick to epic fantasy and not bother with this steampunk nerd trash. Next.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Skyrim with guns? No thanks. I'll stick to epic fantasy and not bother with this steampunk nerd trash. Next.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Skyrim with guns sounds awesome. That looks like dark souls with guns. Basically ripping of Fable AGAIN. :downsbravo:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Special education yelling as loud as I can while slapping my hands on my chest, due to poor motor skills, even though there's 5 posters on the wall with cartoon mice talking about using your inside voice and being well behaved:] Wow! Freddy Krueger scare crows with long arms... In the marfucking 1800s? Sign me up! This is awesome!

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
FROM Software? Lol. More like DUMB Software. Seriously can't believe ppl actually buy this garbage in 2015. Wake up

Drachenreiter
May 6, 2007

I want you to stick that green spotted egg up my ass so I can incubate it

Sir AIDS posted:

Fag who has never read a book: Dark SOuls is actually really intellectual because they don't explain anything. You use your mind to fill in the details...you have to be smart to play these games.

Me: Yeah, whatever. Have fun pressing the roll button 50000000 times

Drachenreiter
May 6, 2007

I'd like to remind everyone of initiative 1068 currently awaiting approval to be presented to the House of Representatives to brand anyone who purchases non-American games as a traitor and legal to be murdered. Please give your support to this crucial national defense law.

Drachenreiter
May 6, 2007

Sir AIDS posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The worst thing about bloodborne is that it's a console exclusive. I'm not buying a PS4 for that, especially when I live in a dilapidated Motel 6 and don't have a couch anyway.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I eagerly await the execution of all gamers who have purchased non American games. Just let me finish my backlog first.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Sir AIDS posted:

Good question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Drachenreiter posted:

I'd like to remind everyone of initiative 1068 currently awaiting approval to be presented to the House of Representatives to brand anyone who purchases non-American games as a traitor and legal to be murdered. Please give your support to this crucial national defense law.

gently caress off.

• Locked thread