Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
Just came in, saw this. If we become a ghost, then the Ghostbusters will come and we'll have to fight a gorilla. No gorillas in ancient Denmark, I'm afraid. Do not become a ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
As if ancient Denmarkians even KNEW about heart attacks. Not knowing how you died and assuming you died from something that wasn't discovered until a few later centuries is a super form of irony. Let's go irony-er. Heart Attack

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

But can we speak Norwegian? We know Danish and Norwegian are similar in written format, so let's write.

And if we can't physically write due to our non-corporeal nature, then gently caress it for giving us a choice we couldn't acquiesce to in the first place.

Question by written format, explaining carefully that we are writting to this person because the Norwegian language eludes us, due to the fact that we're a murdered Danish king. Hope you understand. Much obliged, Former King Hamlet Sr. Esq.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

I don't want to be the odd one, but I'm pretty sure it's faster by boat and revenge IS a dish best serve pipping hot.

Cross fingers for a ghost ship.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Ignore boat, pursue vengeance

We're doing Hamlet, not the mystery of the sunken boat. We found that the boat had a leak, that's what we found.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Oh my, it must be a mirage, cuz I'm tellin' ya all it's sabotage!

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Option 7

If we ignore the ghost ship, it just means some other stupid distraction will come up. Let's get right down to Hamletting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

This is real slow, isn't it? I mean, what else are we supposed to do?

Listen in

Thanks for saving me money, though.

• Locked thread