Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

I have seen this prophecy come to pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

I get PMs on every forum I post on from people who want to know when I'm gonna do the next DF podcast with Toady

Every half hour of content we produce is fueled by two hours of aimless conversations that when leaked into the actual podcast releases, make DF fans really mad (I got hate mail for drinking a beer in one of the podcasts)

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

quote:

Capntastic PLEASE be careful your getting very close, if you havn't done so already, to a breakdown where you will attack your own fanbase.

I realise that fans will do nothing but aggrivate you: saying your hard work isn't good enough, comparing your work unfairly to that of professionals, pick at every detail, nag you to release it.

However it is important that you take control of yourself and try to keep yourself from ravaging those who would support your work.

The only possitive thing I can say you get from all these negative comments people are giving you is that in some small way they are indicating that they believe in your abilities.

I understand though, it is aggrivating to have your work put down due to unfair qualities or even the point of its existance.

Ohh well I am probably not helping and I am probably jumping the gun. Just remember that your work is good!

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Concordat posted:

how does one drown a mermaid?

:magma: :2cat:

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

memy posted:

But how would you harvest the bones

Migrant Wave!!!

• Locked thread