Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Well, this finally made me pick the original game back up. I've had it for over four years, but never got around to playing more than the first hour of it ("I'll play it when I get into the right mindset!"). I also bought Bayo 2 shortly after launch, but haven't touched that one yet because I thought I'd play through the original first. Why yes, my vidya game backlog is shamefully huge :negative:

Anyway, I've played through the first two chapters of Bayo 1 on normal and I have no earthly idea what I'm doing. :downs: I watched the first couple of videos of the original LP to hopefully get some pointers, but mostly I just went "what the hell how do you even do any of this poo poo :stonk:" and got slightly depressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

ArclightBorealis posted:

The second game comes with the first one included, so it's all a good purchase.
Not all of the versions of Bayo 2 include the first one, though, at least not in Europe. I thought all copies came with it (probably should have looked it up beforehand, and the Gamestop drone could also have done his job and told me about this stuff), but learned the hard way that this isn't the case.

At least it didn't really matter because I already had the 360 version.

• Locked thread