Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The NHL player entries are a thing of beauty. Hockey fans seem to be the best writers on this site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I made a small edit to the 49ers page, but it had me answer the question "name a half-man half-horse who is not a True Yankee." Does it do those questions every time now?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

kiimo posted:

Just keep resetting it until it says "gently caress Duke"

I filled in gently caress ____ with Boston and it took it.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

The answer to that had to be A-Rod, by the way.

It was!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I updated some of the NCAA conference pages to reflect the right teams, although I'm not sure how to edit the footers, and the American does not have a page at all.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

nmfree posted:

You mean the Category list at the bottom of the page, or the Template with all the teams on it?

Yes, the template. But now I see how to do it.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

nmfree posted:

It's a little tricky to find where to edit them, it took me a couple of minutes to remember how to do it.

Thank you. I got the Mountain West one taken care of. Right now, I am clicking "random page" to maybe help update.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm playing around with some NBA articles. I'm not really that funny, but, whatever.
I find it funny that Cleveland's page has LeBron dunking with Iggy in the background. Things sure have changed.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
There was no Jameis Winston page, so I threw something together.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I worked on the List of NASCAR Teams page but had some trouble with the tables, particularly with Joe Gibbs since they added a driver. I tried to put Edwards in there and it screwed the table up completely. Same thing with Stewart-Haas (Harvick/Patrick) and BK Racing (Burton).

Thanks CBJ! I fiddled around with the rowspan crap and eventually gave up.

Idiot Kicker fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
It was certainly difficult. I couldn't do anything to Gibbs' section without ruining the whole page.

• Locked thread