Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

The SAS Wiki is awesome, and I am glad it's back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Anyone know if image uploads are working yet?

I did the needful and contacted the admins via super secret dark magicks. Should be fixed soon if not already.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

FYI

quote:

Can you let them know I disabled account creation. Sysops can create accounts and I can promote anyone they want to sysop. I'd rather not be the one managing the site. So I'd like to hand it off to someone else. I installed new extensions to prevent spam entries (it got hit with a big spam block I just cleared out), and I'm looking into how to better prevent spam accounts getting registered in the first place)

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

nmfree posted:

The wiki fell down and went boom. :smith:

The host is offline, needs to be moved and DNS updated. Hopefully will not take long!

• Locked thread