Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The Wiki is how I found out SAS existed. I'm glad it's back. :unsmith:

e- I'd forgotten all the bleak, negative stuff I'd added about the Jackets the last time I really did anything with the Wiki. Memories. :allears:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Mar 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Touched up some individual NASCAR driver pages. The team charts could use some updating but I typically break the charts when I try it, so somebody else can give it a shot.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Updated the NASCAR team chart with the 2015 lineup and corresponding snarky comments.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I wanted to add this glorious picture of a guffawed Brandon Dubinsky after tying Game 4 vs the Pens last year to his page and got all kinds of error text after trying to upload it to the site.

What'd I do wrong?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

http://sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=NHL_Draft_Lottery

Also updated the Oilers' page accordingly by borrowing the "professional draft lottery champions" line somebody put on Wikipedia.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

It's my honor to immortalize Jawknee's up close and personal encounter with Luca Sbisa: http://sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Luca_Sbisa

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Added Eldora stuff to The Goon's Guide to Attending Races last night.

Elitist Bitch posted:

So, is there any way we can have an answer key to the CAPTCHA questions? I had to try like four times before I could answer one. I don't hang out in anything besides racing threads so I can't answer most of these questions.

Updated "The Goon's Guide to Attending Auto Races"

I put them in the SASCAR Podcast group chat on Skype in case mods don't want them on the board, though I don't know the serial rapist one, either.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I know the Wiki generates its own list of Wanted Pages, but should we start compiling a list of pages people either a) want to see or b) would like to see updated here? A lot of stuff on there is timeless, but slightly outdated.

How is there not a Henrik Lundqvist page?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Idiot Kicker posted:

I worked on the List of NASCAR Teams page but had some trouble with the tables, particularly with Joe Gibbs since they added a driver. I tried to put Edwards in there and it screwed the table up completely. Same thing with Stewart-Haas (Harvick/Patrick) and BK Racing (Burton).

Thanks CBJ! I fiddled around with the rowspan crap and eventually gave up.

I played off and on with it for four years and finally figured out how to expand each table with the Rowspan thing. Rowspan=Number of cars on the team, but I couldn't add Chase Elliott as a 5th HMS car without wrecking the table.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Tony Stewart in drag will never not be hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

Added Brandon Saad, Guy Boucher, Cap Hell articles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Poor Cleveland. Even when they get Championship Mode, the banner doesn't show up cleanly and has some tags in it.

• Locked thread