Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006
Huh, I assumed this was gone forever, and then I get an email telling me that a page that I watched was changed. At least now my work compiling hilarious injuries won't have been in vain.

Eric the Mauve posted:

http://sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Superbowl <-- This might be my favorite page on the internets
your welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Idiot Kicker posted:

I updated some of the NCAA conference pages to reflect the right teams, although I'm not sure how to edit the footers, and the American does not have a page at all.
You mean the Category list at the bottom of the page, or the Template with all the teams on it?

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Idiot Kicker posted:

Yes, the template. But now I see how to do it.
It's a little tricky to find where to edit them, it took me a couple of minutes to remember how to do it.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

CBJSprague24 posted:

I know the Wiki generates its own list of Wanted Pages, but should we start compiling a list of pages people either a) want to see or b) would like to see updated here? A lot of stuff on there is timeless, but slightly outdated.
If you're looking for something to work on other than Wanted Pages the Short Pages (pages that have the {{stub}} template on them) is another good place to look. Another place to look is the Orphaned Pages list.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Please either raise the size limit for uploaded images or enable offsite image hosting.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Did a few edits over the last few days, and all I can say is that the security question needs to go.

Oh, and:

nmfree posted:

Please either raise the size limit for uploaded images or enable offsite image hosting.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

CBJSprague24 posted:

Poor Cleveland. Even when they get Championship Mode, the banner doesn't show up cleanly and has some tags in it.
Fixed.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The wiki fell down and went boom. :smith:

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

nmfree posted:

The wiki fell down and went boom. :smith:
still broken

nmfree