Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

quote:

HELLO MY NAMEIS SAMKON GADO, IAMA NFL PLAYER FROM NIGERIA. MY KNEE HAS FALLEN ON HARD TIMES AND HAS HAD TO GO INTO HIGING, HOWEVER, I CAN GET ANOTHER KNEE IF I CAN GET NIGERIAN DOLLAR TO USA TO BUY NEW KNEE. I HAVEMY NFL MONEY IN TWO BANK ACCOUNTS, AND ALL I NEED IS FOR YOU TO TAKE THE MONEY AND PUT IT INTO YOUR BANK ACCT AND I CAN PLAY AGAIN. AFTERWARDS, YOU MAY KEEP TEN PERCENT. IF YOU WOULD EMAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND BAMNK ACCOUNT # WE CAN START THIS TRANSACION IMMEDIATELY GOD BLESS - SAMKON GADO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread