Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

My pride and joy, you've come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Thank god the Decade of Spectacular Failure post is still enshrined as well as the impossibly perfect spheres post

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Yeah I noticed image uploads are broken :(

Also I fixed your Aaron Hernandez page and redirected the bad capitalization to he proper one :colbert:

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Added Zach Parise, Les Alexander.

Today I Learned there was a Houston Comets page on the wiki

quote:

The most successful sports franchise in the history of Houston. Unfortunately, this was a WNBA team.

:pwn:

:(

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Hmm, image uploads are still broken. Do we know if Gendo is looking at that? Found a sweet new pitchface to add.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

image uploads are broken someone who knows how to please tell gendo

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Wilford Cutlery posted:

I'm trying to update a page and getting the above question. Who should I contact for help? http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers/sysop

the answer Darren Sharper worked for me :shrug:

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

also random page took me to this and what the heck is it all about

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Nikki_Meyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Thanks. That feature is annoying if you don't know the in-jokes.

Updated John Tortorella.

Yeah I thought that was probably the answer but I also just googled "NFL player charged with rape" and his name is the first result :v:

• Locked thread