Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

PowerBuilder3 posted:

4) Go back in time to when Skaro was first starting to form, and toss it into its star.

5) Problem solved.

The entire billion year history of Skaro can't be time locked.

I think that the entire point of the time war was because of this. Dalek's get interrupted by The Doctor, suffer complete defeat, and determine that this just will now do. They develop space travel, time travel, incredibly powerful weaponry, etc. Now the Daleks go back in time and defend Skaro from attack in its infancy, seed the beginning of time with Daleks, and start annihilating the universe. Time Lords respond in kind and the time streams become so entangled and twisted that it just boils down to blowing each other up the old fashioned way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I'm unreasonably excited for that. She's a great actor on GOT and I think she'll do well on Who.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I felt compelled to draw this.

I'm a little ashamed.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
So I don't check the spoiler thread but is there any word on who Maisie Williams is supposed to be playing? Yeah she's a big name now but that was a lot of screen time for someone who's just going to be a secondary character. Link me if applicable?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

M_Gargantua posted:

So I don't check the spoiler thread but is there any word on who Maisie Williams is supposed to be playing? Yeah she's a big name now but that was a lot of screen time for someone who's just going to be a secondary character. Link me if applicable?

I'm actually going to guess she a regenerated Susan because why the hell not. I don't really have any worse ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

The_Doctor posted:

It does! It's just very small and fairly unnoticeable amongst all the spinning lights.

Tip to tip

• Locked thread