Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

Barry Foster posted:

Clever clever episode titles and some synopses released. Spoilers, no doubt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/fd3d5d2b-bb11-4e24-862e-7ce282413e1c

I can't believe this is out in 5 days. I started working on S9 in December, and I'm still here, making this job even longer than Atlantis (although Atlantis felt longer because it was bloody rubbish). Quite keen to see the end result, despite never having been a DW fan. It's like no other job I've ever done. Definitely enjoying how much promo time my big perspex map (and the thing the Doctor is holding) is getting in that link. I'll probably never get to work on a Star Trek, but this was as much fun as I'd hoped that would be. Getting to work with/on visual icons is very rewarding. Beats whatever cop show/gritty south London drama I'm going to end up on next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread