Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

CobiWann posted:

It's worse. I just got to the ponies.

Is it just you out there or did you take your family with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

He and Alan Rickman are having a contest to see how long each can resist their destiny of playing the Master.

Luckily for us, while they were spitting on God's beautiful plan, Michelle Gomez slid in and took her rightful place on the throne.

I would rather have Dance as the Master because I imagine he'll play it as Tywin Lannister, whereas Rickman would play it as Snape, which would be kinda boring to me.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

I only ever drink sweet/iced tea, even during winter so I'm probably some sort of horrible backwater redneck to genuine tea-drinking folk.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Does an official soundtrack for series 8 exist?

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Sounds about right.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

CobiWann posted:

My wife has expressed interest in the Torchwood audios.

Which means I will have to review them.

gently caress.

gently caress!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

CobiWann posted:

Why, what happens at the end?

Everything.

• Locked thread