Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I would only play Monster Hunter if they let me play as Gene from God Hand and punch giant dragons to death or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Monster Hunter is actually so f*cking good that when you do the good stabbing on the bad dragons you feel cooler than Gene from God Hand.

See I heard this kind of talk once but when I went to watch actual Monster Hunter gameplay to find out what all the fuss was about, I literally fell asleep from how boring and terrible the combat looked. And I do mean literally and not figuratively.

So then I just accepted that I don't "get" Monster Hunter.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Yesterday, I leaped off a cliff and did a falling attack on a Donkey Kong so hard that he fell crashing through the tree cover, and as I toppled down after him, I landed on his back and rodeo'd him around while stabbing his head, and when he finally collapsed I beat him up with my bagpipes while playing rockin tunes.

please do not abuse donkey kong that's how he got into kidnapping

• Locked thread