Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

because you're a man-sized wrinkled scrotum, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's because you are retarded, OP.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Schnedwob posted:

Downloading it from the eshop now.

good choice, comrade

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

chumbler posted:

If only Capcom would put Monster Hunter on PC. But then Capcom is allergic to good decisions.

hrm yes if only capcom put niche series on platform badly suited to it they'd be swimming in money!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Monster Hunter is one of the most popular game series in the workld. are you retarded

it's one of the most popul;ar game series in japan where not many people play pc games, in the us and i think europe it's pretty niche

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i mean yeah in japan it prints loving money but poprting the game to PC would cost a bunch of money and a) probably wouldn't make the game sell significantly better in the west and b) wouldn't make it sell significantly better in japan because gaming pcs are a lot less common there. also it'd basically be gamepad only because playing monhan on kb+m sounds miserable

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

actually you know what i might be retarded, this one apparently sold like crazy. puyt me on ignore!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

oh I thought you were arguing for a pc port. Nvm

yeah normally i'd be all about that poo poo but it's all about the numbers on this one

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

for real though this one sold 3m units worldwide in like two months apparently. that's kind of nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

congrats to Fungah! on his new av.

ty

• Locked thread