Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
never played it, but there was some monster hunter mission in metal gear peace walker that i played and it was gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Tender Bender posted:

Yeah this. Exhaustion has a lot of very visible tells like the monster panting, drooling, stumbling a lot and sometimes completely failing to execute its attacks (like trying to breath fire but just coughing). At first I thought this meant it was capturable but it's just exhausted. Limping is when the monster is capturable and it means it walks with a limp and makes retarded sounds. But it'll only limp when not actively attacking, usually you won't even be able to notice it limp until it flees to a new area. Try making Nerscylla armor or crafting perception gems to get the skill that flashes on your minimap when a monster can be captured, that'll save you from a big headache.

Really monster hunter clicks when you get to the point that there's a couple different weapons or armor you want to make so you're like " Ok I'll kill jaggi for this, kill zamtrios for this, kill tetuscabra for this, etc". It's more fun when you have a lot of stuff to aim for so you aren't grinding the same thing over and over.

oh yeah?

• Locked thread