Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i said the worst cuss of all, "sworp." i had to tell my parents it was bad, really bad, and let them know they should be disappointed with me. sworp it though haha. i aint sworping sworp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

WetNightmare posted:

i aint sworping sworp.

that's a ban

Ace of Baes
holy crap dude, keep that kind of language in fyad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

you know there are children who post here.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sworp off better yet go sworp each other

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

I just had to look up sworp on urban dictionary and wow, you are one sick gently caress dude. You said sworp at your mom? I mean it's like: Going to hell much? Gosh!

joke_explainer

They say it had been sixty nine days on the western front, and our battallion had received next to no relief. Private "Wetnightmare" Montabain seems more shellshocked than most. He saw a howitzer shell decapitate Cpl. Nomates and he went into a delusion fugue, grabbing the corpses hand and shoving it in his uniform trousers. He kept saying, 'He's masturbating! Sarge! He's just masturbating! He's not dead! He's just batin!', screaming through tears. I even heard him whisper 'Sworp' under his breath. Under different circumstances that'd be a court martial, but we're all coming apart at the seams here.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

:ninja:

sworp

----------------

Piso Mojado

prows :mmmhmm:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

joke_explainer posted:

They say it had been sixty nine days on the western front, and our battallion had received next to no relief. Private "Wetnightmare" Montabain seems more shellshocked than most. He saw a howitzer shell decapitate Cpl. Nomates and he went into a delusion fugue, grabbing the corpses hand and shoving it in his uniform trousers. He kept saying, 'He's masturbating! Sarge! He's just masturbating! He's not dead! He's just batin!', screaming through tears. I even heard him whisper 'Sworp' under his breath. Under different circumstances that'd be a court martial, but we're all coming apart at the seams here.

Soldiers in WWI with speech disorders would mix up "sword" and "sopwith camel" or "swear" and "sopwith camel" and their platoon mates would just be utterly agahst

----------------

Slumpy
sw*rp

slumpy

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

joke_explainer posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

joke_explainer posted:

----------------

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

google THIS

darrell hammond as sean connery: I'll take sworps for two hundred, trebek!

will farrell as alex trebek: :catstare:

Just Burgs

I'm crying. This made me cry.

I'm really sad right now.................

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

I'm crying. This made me cry.

I'm really sad right now.................

there there...everything will be fine...have a cookie :shobon:

----------------

Just Burgs

Yobgoblin posted:

there there...everything will be fine...have a cookie :shobon:

ty yobgoblin. I feel better now, because of the kind words, the cookie, and because I read joke_explainer's very funn y post

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

alnilam

It's derived from the old english word sværp, and like most cusses it is still only considered "bad" because of norman oppression of the anglo-saxon underclass in the 11th and 12th century

alnilam

Next time your mom says you shouldn't say that, tell her maybe she should stop perpetuating a 900 year old class struggle

Flying Fortress

fuck. marry. t-rex

Anyone ever hear the non-radio edit of Whoop There It Is?

google THIS

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Anyone ever hear the non-radio edit of Whoop There It Is?

you mean they don't really say whoop? :wth:

shabbat goy

I saw this movie the other day and wow, can't believe it scraped by with just an R rating

GEExCEE

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the swedish chef said sworp one time live and the FCC canceled the muppet show/years later assassinated jim henson

----------------

Lil Cunty

WetNightmare posted:

the swedish chef said sworp one time live and the FCC canceled the muppet show/years later assassinated jim henson

ty crap

ty landy

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the FCC and the feds thought they had gotten control of "sworp", gotten rid of it. but im bringing the sworp word back baby :twisted:

----------------

Lil Cunty

zsa zsa gabor: would you like to pet my pussy?

johnny carson: I'd love to, but you'll have to remove that drat sworp

ty crap

ty landy

ron color
ok. i have to probate everyone now

ron color
even the folks outside of the thread, who may have heard it or just thought it

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sw o rp

----------------

Lil Cunty

ron color posted:

s w o r p

ty crap

ty landy

google THIS

Ohhhhhhh ssssssssswoooooorrrrrrrkkkkkkk!

Only I didn't say "swork." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "S-dash-dash-dash-dash" word!

Piso Mojado

ron color posted:

sworp my d, ik

social vegan

*dad walks in* God dang it get off that gosh dang sworper Nintendo and help ur morper bring in the groceries

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Is this going to be the byob tane? I hope so.

----------------

dogcrash truther
I banged my sippy cup and spat pureed carrots. Mom shitted herself!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

drilldo squirt posted:

Is this going to be the byob tane? I hope so.

sworp is bigger than tane

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Dunno

when i was a little kid who couldn't pronounce words well yet, i tried to tell my mom about a bird i saw swoop down in the sky. but i accidentally said i saw a bird sworp in the sky, and man did i get in trouble. it wasn't till i was older that i realized what a terrible thing i'd said.

• Locked thread