Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i said the worst cuss of all, "sworp." i had to tell my parents it was bad, really bad, and let them know they should be disappointed with me. sworp it though haha. i aint sworping sworp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sworp off better yet go sworp each other

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

:ninja:

sworp

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

joke_explainer posted:

They say it had been sixty nine days on the western front, and our battallion had received next to no relief. Private "Wetnightmare" Montabain seems more shellshocked than most. He saw a howitzer shell decapitate Cpl. Nomates and he went into a delusion fugue, grabbing the corpses hand and shoving it in his uniform trousers. He kept saying, 'He's masturbating! Sarge! He's just masturbating! He's not dead! He's just batin!', screaming through tears. I even heard him whisper 'Sworp' under his breath. Under different circumstances that'd be a court martial, but we're all coming apart at the seams here.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the swedish chef said sworp one time live and the FCC canceled the muppet show/years later assassinated jim henson

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the FCC and the feds thought they had gotten control of "sworp", gotten rid of it. but im bringing the sworp word back baby :twisted:

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sw o rp

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

drilldo squirt posted:

Is this going to be the byob tane? I hope so.

sworp is bigger than tane

----------------

• Locked thread