Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Protodude
Dec 10, 2013

Fun Shoe
Manga > 03 anime > Brotherhood for me, but all are pretty good. Brotherhood just screwed up a few too many things for me personally, plus I think the original anime is really almost as good as the manga, the only thing really bringing it down are the last three episodes and the movie. I actually think it's kind of crazy how good they managed to make it with so little manga material, when so many other anime that forgo the original source material end up being so bad. I also kind of wish people wouldn't retroactively downplay the first anime now that Brotherhood is a thing. I have no problem with someone preferring Brotherhood to the first anime, but saying it shouldn't be watched simply because it doesn't follow the manga is a lame excuse to me. It's kind of weird how it was this big hit on the level of renown with shows like Evangelion or Bebop, but now all you ever hear people talk about is Brotherhood.

Sacred Star of Milos is the only FMA I haven't seen, which I need to rectify since the animation style looked really up my alley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread