Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hey a game actually came out of early access instead of languishing for years before being quietly abandoned.

Congrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I like space, and ships, and ships that travel through space. However I have played so many EPIC SPACE 4X at this point that I induce vomiting as a defensive measure when I hear the term. Seriously that poo poo is like tower defense now.

Firgof tell me what makes your game different from the legion of "spiritual successor to MOO2" titles that clutter gamer's Steam libraries like E.T. in a New Mexico landfill. This is the kind of info we discerning gamers want and need tia I look forward to your response.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkAvenger211 posted:

I have a question about your poo poo designer.

:eyepop:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Drone_Fragger posted:

Is there a reason that Supplies cost like 20k in maintainance per tile? I mean christ it's more than stuff like nuclear reactors and engines.

Do you have any idea how much it costs to keep the artificial climates going for the space cows and temperature controlled wine storage? Or do you expect ship crews to go without fresh beef and vintage Chardonnay and just have frozen poo poo all the time?

Next you'll want them to get rid of the walk-in humidors.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You must be doing something right because your game keeps popping up on my Steam all the time in the "you just closed a game" advertisement.

Or maybe Steam just knows I like space ships.

• Locked thread