Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Are you only allowed one secret project per game? I brought several innovation cards after learning about artificial moon but I didn't get any mew secret project. Also miners seem to randomly break, I set their drop point and order them to automatically mine an asteroid (why is the option to mine them once even there) and I would check back on my miners later and half of them would be standing around with full cargos not doing anything. Also as if fling beacons aren't already the best poo poo in the world, i wish you could also fling asteroids. And I dunno if this is a bug but when you fling a planet all of its support ships get left behind and slowly disappear.

Fun game though, much better than stellaris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
It's pretty unfortunate how the word of mouth never got around because it really is a really good 4x space game. It's the saddest thing when people are going around saying stellaris is crap but that it's still better than all other 4x games out there by far. The power of advertisement

• Locked thread