Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
So when I capture a planet and build a resupply station I can't capture any more planets in that system; it says that capturing that planet is forbidden by a decree or outpost. Is this a bug or intended? It took me a while to figure out why the heck I couldnt capture the rest of that system's planets.

This game owns. Only issue I have is really the research screen, but the previous posts pretty much covered the issues I had with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
If I research the same thing twice (as they seem to be in more than one location) do I get the products of both researches? Or is it just a waste of research points to do that

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
Awesome, thanks guys.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
I wrote some sites as well. I hope once the Pillars/SD2 blows over they'll at least look in your direction, because this is a really drat good game.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
If you can get into one of the big ones you have a pretty good shot at the rest picking it up. I was wondering how sales were since none of the big ones picked it up this time around.

I wrote and tried :smith: I really hope it gets picked up because this is A Good Game.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
So for a person playing the game who has a decent size stream is there a noticeable uptick in sales? Or is it more gradual until a site with a larger readerbase covers it? I'm curious (and hoping you guys start pulling them in)

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
I'm liking the way that's looking so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011

victrix posted:

I'm interested, but I've been so burned by the years of garbage moo clones and devs who don't understand TBS flaws that I'm deeply gunshy.

Gonna watch some vids and stuff :ohdear:

It's definitely not MoO, so don't expect that. More similar to sins of a solar empire. Doesn't stop it from being really good in its own right though.

• Locked thread