Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

I've got a hot deal on a bridge to the Pegasus Galaxy!
Grimey Drawer
Someone convince me to get this on sale despite having already preordered Stellaris, having no free time, and a sizable backlog. I've been on the fence for days and can't commit either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Sorry to resurrect this thread from the dead, but I just picked it up and I'm having some trouble. I'm struggling to pace expansion and not run out of money, I can't level up my planets without colonizing to get resources, but trying to get my homeworlds to level 3 just bankrupts me. How should I be planning things out or pacing myself?

And does anyone have any starter advise in general? The wiki is shockingly bare bones for a type of game like this, I don't know what to tech for, when/if I should go for buildings, etc.

Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Thanks. Also, what is the benefit of a tier 3 resource, they don't seem to be used for levelling up, do they just make a ton of pressure?

• Locked thread