Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Firgof posted:

Hoping our storepage for the DLC will get approved in another hour or two.

In the meanwhile, have some timelapse footage of me painting up one of the races!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ihvL5mw-j8&t=17s

Any info for DLC on GOG platform?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Sinister_Beekeeper posted:

So is there a price somewhere for the expansion and I'm just missing it?

this x2

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Lorini posted:

Thanks, that I can answer :).

I have an Nvidia 970 with up to date drivers. I use Nod32 Anti-virus 8.

Quick thing: NOD32 Anti-Virus 9 has been out since October 2015. You may want to upgrade your AV.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Star Ruler 2 devs, any answers as to why the DLC expansion hasn't appeared on GOG yet?
I don't own Star Ruler 2 on steam, just on GOG.

Wasn't able to find anything on the official Blind Mind Studios forum about the DLC (hilarious or sad?),
and the last Dev post on the GOG thread about the DLC expansion was on April 29th.

https://www.gog.com/forum/star_ruler_2/news_concerning_upcoming_extensiondlc/page1

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Firgof posted:

They've got all the stuff they need to launch it. Our best guess is that they're working through a backlog of launch titles and whatnot, since they QC each build before they set it as live.

Cool, thanks for the update. I look forward to getting the DLC when GOG finally releases it.

• Locked thread