Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
So, I played this about a year ago and wrote it off as crap, now I've been getting back into it because its fun. I play like poo poo, but its fun. Bought the DLC, could really use a 'guided campaign' like a extra long tutorial with goals like "level up this money planet to lvl 4"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ya true
first time I played I really didn't understand the pressure system. The pressure system is the most innovative part of star ruler imo but its also not explained in the game anywhere... Also "pressure" is not quite the right word to use to describe what it is, 'brain drain' / 'immigration' / 'influence' / 'tribute' / 'power' / 'culture' / 'imports'

its fun now that I understand it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also 'expanse' galaxy is seriously the best idea ever for galaxy generation in the history of 4x games.

its exacly what i want out of a galaxy, a limited super conflict zone, and an infinite back 40

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hope you guys are still working on DLC. an 'officers/heros' mechanic would be cool

or a megastructures dlc. ringworlds are the first rung!

assault gate!!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
pay fullllll priiiiiiice

also it literally IRL took me a year to realize that there wasn't anything special about your starting world aside from a built in water resource and a factory.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

imo funnest starting settings (Expanse galaxy)

also fuckin delete all the starting ship designs, make ur own goddamn designs k thx

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

plz rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The ship design is awesome once you start building size 2000-3000+ titans and unlock piles of research

Ship design early on isn't nearly as fun. Love the meaningful design decisions

• Locked thread